Friday night I went to dinner with 2 incredibly funny girls, Heather and Julie. I'm so glad I went with them because we laughed the whole time. So much better than staying at home moping around without Chris.
After dinner we met up with 3 other friends and all saw the movie Penelope. I LOVED IT! I thought I might like it...but I liked it so much more than I thought I possibly could! It was a great movie to see with the girls. I recommend it for everyone! Now I'm just waiting for it to come out on video so I can buy it, and watch it over and over with Chris. Yeah, he's thrilled about that. :)
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Girl's Night Out
Posted by Karly at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kar! I can't read your blog. I'm so sad! The plaid background and black writing makes it hard...
Yeah! I got a mention in the blog! I'm famous!!! :)
Post a Comment