
Is it just me that loves my own birthday? It's not that I'm selfish. And it's not that I love getting the presents and having the attention on me. I'm not really sure what it is. I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my birthday. And it's in less than one month. So get ready for some happening celebration if you are anywhere in the Orange County area. Chris told me not to plan anything for my birthday night. So maybe we'll take another night during the week, maybe a big dinner the Sunday before, to celebrate. Don't bring presents, just bring a cheery attitude that is ready to eat good food and enjoy good company.
PS. If you any of you think I'm a little early to start counting down, you can't beat how Chris feels. Right before we got married I started saying, "Oh! My birthday is coming up! It's in April, and that's only 4 months away!!" You can never be too early to start getting excited.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
My birthday
Posted by Karly at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy almost birthday!!! :)
Oh yeah!!! I remember your birthday. Remember, I was like that too, but this year when I turned 25...I decided not to count down anymore. I'm getting too old!
That is rare to know someone who loves their own B-day! I hate mine... not sure why, just don't. But I hope yours is wonderful.
Your right! I am counting down and my birtday is just over 7 months away!
How old are you gonna be? 26? Are you nearing your late 20's?
Post a Comment