Friday, March 14, 2008

Typing Test

I saw this on a friend's blog and decided to try it. See what happens late at night when your husband is gone and you don't sleep very well with him gone?

103 words

Speedtest

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Are you serious? 103? I thought I was fast, and I was nowhere near that! Dang girl - you have some super fast fingers!

Happy Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy Family said...

I took the test with three boys playing pop guns in the room and occassionally I got shot in the face. The "P" letter key on the key pad came off and after my sad repair it is wobbly!

I was surprised to get a 68!

I wonder what I could do alone in a quiet room after jason fixes the P! I will be taking that test again.

I know I am no where near 103 though! I think my max is 80-90 or so. I guess I have some _ractice!

Oh crud! The _ key came out again!!

You have got to be kidding me! The word verification below has 2 stu_id "__" in it!!!