Monday, June 23, 2008

US Open

I'm behind on things. So I'm going to just put up a gallery of pictures after my brief explanation.
My dad had tickets to the US Open. Of course my sweet husband was sooo excited about going. We went on Tuesday - the last practice day - but still totally cool. Chris was so happy and so excited to be there. We didn't get to see Tiger play, he played way early in the morning. But we still saw some famous golfers that Chris and my dad knew. Me? I was just excited to be with Chris because HE was so excited to be there. It was hot but a ton of fun! Here are the pics. Some are not very pretty of me, it was a long day and my bangs just couldn't take the heat. :) There are a lot of pictures....I couldn't decide which ones to put up!
And PS. The amazing pictures of Vijay Singh my dad took - incredible pictures huh? I love my dad's photos.





















4 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

How freaking fun is that!!! And YES, your dad's photography is AMAZING!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

You guys are seriously so cute!! When is Chris hooking me up with someone? I mean, COME ON! Hehe!

Megan said...

So cool!! And that new picture on your header is just amazing! (wink wink) and yes I need to email you those pics.

Gledtimes said...

I think marriage must agree with you because you look prettier all the time. What fun to go to the US Open. You sure lead a full life.