On Sunday night Chris and I drove to Newport to meet his mom, little sister Hannah, and Hannah's friend Ashley. After visiting at their hotel for a bit we took Hannah and Ashley home with us where they spent the next 3 nights. They even ate my homemade mac n cheese, spinach salad, squash, asparagus, and croissants on Sunday night, what troopers! We then drove around Dana Point to show the girls the harbor, and where Chris and I worked. We came back to watch "The Singing Office" on TLC, because Felix's (another manager at work) wife was on the show. She was pretty much the star...and their team won. It was fun to watch.
Can you believe we took zero pictures any of the days? I am so bummed. I told Chris today, again, how bummed I was. We had a great time and no pictures to prove it.
Monday we had french toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast, watched a few episodes of the office, and then we went to the beach and all got sunburned. We were sharing the aloe vera gel all over the house the next few days.
Chris and I found our new favorite hobby....smash ball. Oh boy! We played it for like an hour at the beach. We got pretty good at it too. And to prove what a work out it was, I was so sore the next day! It's totally our new favorite thing.
We then went to the Spectrum and did some shopping. I found a dress on sale at Anthropologie for $9! It's a way cute red summer dress, oh so fun! We then had dinner at red robin...so yummy. Came back and watched Win a Date with Tad Hamilton until we all fell asleep.
Tuesday I had to work, but Chris took the girls down to San Diego. They ate lunch and saw Kung Fu Panda. Later that night we had In N Out for dinner and took them to glorious Yogurtland for dessert. It was so yummy!
Wednesday morning we had to say goodbye, we had so much fun. It was great having more girls in the house, and also fun getting to know my sister in law more. Hannah is awesome and so easy to be around. Thank you for visiting us and letting us show you around our hometown! Can't wait for the next visitors!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Visitors!
Posted by Karly at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you avoiding me? To save my dignity I'll assume that both your email and texting aren't working, but hopefully you'll see my comment...CALL ME! :) ha ha
ps...your posts always make me hungry!
how fun! visitors are great :) and dang lady...finding a dress at anthropologie for $9??? that deserves a post in itself, you are an amazing bargain hunter.
I agree with your friend, finding a dress for $9.00 is ama-za-zing.
Post a Comment