Friday, August 22, 2008

It runs in the family

Photograhy that is...

Just for fun we took some pictures down by muscle beach - Venice beach.

Thanks for meeting us there dad! (We ate dinner at PF Changs too, that HAS to be mentioned. So good!)

For your viewing pleasure...my favorites.














This is our prom pose...

7 comments:

Hizzeather said...

I heart your '80s jacket! :) You have the cutest style!

Tara said...

I love the pictures! They are all so great!!!!

U too are soo in love - it's awesome!

Morgan said...

Woohooo! Look at that hot couple!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

What can I say...? HOTTIES! Love you Karly! You two are a very beautiful MARRIED couple.

Aubrey Messick said...

You guys are so stinkin cute. Love all the pics...especially the dorky prom pose. A personal fave!

KRISTIN BELL said...

Awwwww....it's like engagements all over again!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

OK! I forgot to mention that Chris's shoes are very...metro. But, I think I really like them on him. Again! Cutest couple ever born!! LOVE YA KAR!