Saturday, August 9, 2008

Where's Heather?

This post is a little behind, but it was too funny so I have to share.

For our 2nd debut of "Veronica Mars" Season 1 we all got together at Laura's house. She has a great leather couch and wonderful big screen to watch it on.
After getting through one episode we took a quick break. We used the bathroom and stretched our legs...when we were ready to go again we looked around for Heather.

No...no Heather.

So we kept talking and didn't think anything of it. 25 minutes later we said..."No really, but where is Heather?" We checked in the bathroom but she wasn't there. For some reason we just decided she must be fine and she'll be back any minute.

Another 20 minutes went by and we decided to start without her. I stepped outside to call my hubby (this was a GNO!) and when I came back everyone was laughing...they found Heather.
She was right behind the couch...on the floor...sleeping. Oh Heather. How did we miss that?


We let her enjoy her peaceful sleep until midnight, that's when some of the girls left to get their Breaking Dawn books. I killed 2 birds with one stone...Heather got me a copy of Breaking Dawn so I could stay and still watch Veronica. Thanks Heather!

2 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Hey...every party needs a pooper, that's why you invited me! :)

How embarassing! I promise I don't normally fall asleep at get togethers! You forgot to mention that I had been up super late to talk to my fiance in Ukraine and only got 3 hours sleep! :)

Christa Jeanne said...

Haha! That cracks me up - can't believe I missed it! Yay for VM (and sleeping wherever)!!