For our vacation we went to Zion's National Park in Utah. It was great! Many pictures to come of hiking, paint balling, zip lining, etc.
Saturday night we took family pictures. Chris and I used my camera to take the shots...I was so nervous they wouldn't come out. But they did and they look great! Here is my favorite one. See my cute nieces? Aren't they adoreable??? I miss them already.
Another good one.
Chris with his 3 sisters and mom.
Here is our little family.
And a big shout out to my mom. She gets all the credit for touching up the photos and making them look amazing. Thanks Mom!!!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Family Picture
Posted by Karly at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You guys did a great job, but I look RETARDED in ALL of them...oh well, Maci and Camby look so cute! Thanks!! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics!
kristin Ann you do not!!! Thanks for posting pictures Karly! but could you please post more?!?! =)
Look how cute your hair looks dark! When did you do that? I love it :) You guys are all sooo photogenic too!
That is one good looking family! And I love your hair dark. What a hotty!
Stop with how beautiful you are!!! Ugh! Kidding! I love youre hair dark Karly. And these pictures are so amazing! Really, you do look stunning!!
Goooooood Loooooooking family! Wow! If they aren't really that really, really gooood looooking and your mom's photoshop is that good, let me know. I want to look that good too.
Post a Comment