Friday, September 26, 2008

Newborn baby!!!

Well, he's a month old, but close enough.

Last night I went with 2 of my wonderful friends (and old roomie) to visit another wonderful friend (and old roomie!) to see her wonderful baby boy.

I'm not lying or being biased when I say he's the cutest baby boy I've EVER seen. I've seen some cute little girls, but this by far the cutest baby boy. I held him for a long time (sorry Nat and Debbie for taking him away for so long) and my arm was killing me! But I fought through the pain and just rocked him to sleep. Oh so nice. I miss him already.

Thanks Jess and Dave for the box drink of chocolate milk, the amazing pineapple slices (that we ate with our fingers), the amazingly fun conversation and Dave's jokes (that he apparently whipped out just for us) and letting us steal your baby boy's attention for a few hours.

I love my friends...and now I love their babies. What a wonderful life. David said that he has felt more joy in the last month of his life than he ever imagined he could feel. They are so happy and in love and what a blessing to have this little baby boy.

And oh, fyi - i totally forgot my camera. Even though I told everyone to remind me. The very same camera that Chris placed by the door the NIGHT BEFORE so I wouldn't forget. The very same camera that Chris pointed to before he left for softball practice (an hour before I left) so I wouldn't forget. The very same camera that I kept saying, "don't worry...I won't forget it."

I did. So sorry no pictures. I'm more upset about it than any of you, trust me!

0 comments: