Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trying something new

I love keeping up with all the blogs I read (I have so many on my google reader it's not even funny. Let's not talk about how much time I spent READING blogs a day. Let along having time to write them!)
And let's be honest, I love having people read my blog too. The main reason I write is so I can update my family and friends.

Since my blog is now private it will not longer show up on your google reader. (Sorry)

So let's try an experiment. Every time I update my private blog I will put a link to the post on here. Now your google reader will update you every time I post.
And you know how you log in the first time you make a comment on someone's page, and then it knows who you are? I'm HOPING that if you're already logged it it will allow you access to my blog too - and maybe you won't have to sign in again!

So here we go. Here is the link to my second post on my private blog "It's coming along". Please let me know how this works.

http://chrisandkarly.blogspot.com/2008/11/its-coming-along.html

Remember to email me at CAHOONBLOG@GMAIL.COM for an invite. I'll invite anyone that asks.

2 comments:

Jessica Munk said...

"Permission Denied". Don't forget me :)

lyndsey said...

ok seriously this is a great idea. i always hate when people go private because it ruins my google reader system! but i think you've found a brilliant way around that :)