Tuesday, January 29, 2008

One month and slideshows

Chris and I have been married for one month today. So in honor of my wonderful marriage, I just watched our wedding slideshows again, and maybe I cried a little....maybe.
I also thought about how much both of our parents have done for us and the love we have of our families. I am so grateful for my parents and how much they have grown to love Chris. I am also grateful for Chris' family who accepted me into their lives the first time they met me. We are so blessed to have them all...what would we do without them! Not only did I get a husband...but I got another family! And it's been wonderful. We miss you guys and will come visit soon, unless you come see us first! And my parents are going to make us tacos in a few weeks...it's still nice to go home for tacos. :)

If any of you haven't seen the slideshows (or if you'd like to join me in watching them a few times a day) then here are the links. As soon as more wedding pictures come in I'll put them up. My brother in law is going to be on TV for winning LA's #1 photographer (they are coming to his house to do some filming), he's created a few more companies, and become the main photographer for the events of the Cleveland Indians staidum. All in a day's work right? But that's all happened in the last month, so I'm being patient with him as he schedules between his weddings every Saturday, film crews at his house, deadlines with creating new companies (JLPRO'S Inc. is a parent company now with 4 companies under it) and flying to who knows where doing who knows what to get that amazing shot. And not to mention being a dad of triplets, a husband to my sister, and the president of a Linen company. I know, I know, but where are my wedding pictures?? :) Patience...it's a virtue right?
Actually...I have seen some of them, just not ALL of them. There are about a million!

So enjoy the slideshows if you like, and enjoy my new blog. I agonized so much over what layout to chose, I think I almost stayed up all night deciding. I think I even had a dream about this new design (how creepy is that?? Haha.)

First one is of the temple, 2nd is the harbor and reception.
http://www.jasonlanier.info/cahoonp2/
http://www.jasonlanier.info/cahoonp1/

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Whoa, I knew he won but I had no idea he had gotten so busy! That's awesome, he really is an amazing photographer!

Megan said...

Love your pics. How on earth will you choose which ones to put in an album?? I love your background too. I have spent hours on pyzam, but can't decide.= Hence the plain white background. :)

Cara Rigby said...

I totally love your newest blog...it looks really cute :)

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Oooh! I really like your videos! You look beautiful Kar! And ya know...I saw some pretty cute boys in those pictures ;)! LOVE YA

ashley knell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashley knell said...

Hello Karly and Chris! It's cousin Ash! I feel awful, i haven't even congratulated the two of you! So CONGRATULATIONS! Married life is the best, isn't it? Your pictures are great. It looked like a beautiful day and you both looked gorgeous! (Yes, even you Chris!) We're only in San Francisco, so come visit! And we love "so-cal", so hopefully we'll be down soon! Love you guys!

MamaT said...

I loved seeing your wedding pics. Your photographer really captured so many moods of the day. It seems you got that fairy tale wedding day that every girl dreams of. I am so glad I ran into your blog website. It looked like the perfect day, and good choice on the Newport Beach Temple.