Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagged?

Okay, so Lisa "tagged" me (who thought of this game?) and she is one to NEVER do that kind of stuff. So the fact that she DID, means that I have to now. So here goes!

10 Years Ago: I was 2 months away from being 16, and pretty much counting down the days until I could date and drive a car. I didn't have any guys I wanted to date, and I didn't have a car...but that didn't matter. I just wanted the be ABLE to do that stuff if I wanted!

On My To-Do List: I need to change my name officially to Cahoon, but I'm waiting for my marriage certificate to come in the mail!

5 places that I've lived: Rancho Cucamonga, Salt Lake City, Sugarhouse, Holladay, UT and Laguna Niguel, CA.

5 jobs I have had: Well, my job history isn't very long actually. Here it is starting with my first job ever: Front desk clerk at a Comfort Inn, janitor at the BYU Bookstore, assistant to registrar at Claremont Colleges, catering captain at BYU (4 years catering!), Conference Event Coordinator at the Yarrow Hotel, Front Desk manager at Laguna Cliffs and now currently the Guest Services Manager at Laguna Cliffs. That's only 6 places I've ever worked, I don't think I forgot any place?

What I would do if I became a billionaire: Buy a house for Chris and I, buy lots of clothes and shoes, buy presents for family, travel around the world with my husband, donate to charities and the church, buy a new house for my parents, and another one for my brother, give a college fund to each of my triplet nephews, buy a new car (no offense to my grandma who gave me her old one) and finally learn how to invest money (you usually have to HAVE money to be able to do that, and it's always interested me), buy a hotel chain and run it, start other businesses, and buy Ensign books so I can have anything I want from there!

Bad habits: Cracking my knuckles.

Things I enjoy: Watching movies, playing games with my family, playing with the 3 dogs my mom has, playing with the 3 little boys my sister has, and being with my husband.

Things people don't know about me: I was born in Idaho, I played trumpet in band from 6th-9th grade, I was the president of Vineyard Jr. High, I used a wheelchair for 6 months in 7th grade, I love public speaking (the bigger the crowd the better), I hate Miracle Whip but love Best Foods mayo, you can't get me to eat a mushroom, I hate running, I love playing capture the flag on Halo, I play the guitar, I used to be really good at Dr. Mario, I'm a perfectionist, I've always wanted to be a mom and never thought I'd have a "real" job, but I absolutely love the "real" job that I do have!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

yup, i didn't know most of those things about you. except the dr. mario one, since I spent most of my sophmore year of college killing you at it!!!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

P.S. I KNEW you were a perfectionist! How could you not?? LOVE U!

KRISTIN BELL said...

Fun stuff....so I guess you don't want to run Tanner's race with me this year?