It's about time I posted some wedding pictures. Sorry there are so many. Soon I'm going to get an album together, a big one, and I'll show them to everyone that comes over. :) But for those of you far away, here is your mini album. I just love these pictures though. Didn't I marry the most handsome man ever?!




At the Harbor:


Our First Dance:

Dancing with My Dad:
The Surprise:
The Cake:The best cake ever. It was beautiful AND it tasted amazing. Thank you Chef David!!! And for those that weren't there, we even cut the cake twice. Is that normal? Haha. It just tasted so good we needed another piece! Everyone was trying to get us to smash it in each other's faces, we teased each other a little, but we both knew we weren't going to do that. Still, it was fun. I loved the cake cutting! Even though people looked at us funny when we cut seconds and fed each other again. :)

This cake picture below is possibly my favorite. Doesn't it look like it belongs in a magainze?!

From the Temple:




At the Harbor:


Our First Dance:

Dancing with My Dad:
The Surprise:
The Cake:The best cake ever. It was beautiful AND it tasted amazing. Thank you Chef David!!! And for those that weren't there, we even cut the cake twice. Is that normal? Haha. It just tasted so good we needed another piece! Everyone was trying to get us to smash it in each other's faces, we teased each other a little, but we both knew we weren't going to do that. Still, it was fun. I loved the cake cutting! Even though people looked at us funny when we cut seconds and fed each other again. :)
This cake picture below is possibly my favorite. Doesn't it look like it belongs in a magainze?!
The Departure:



4 comments:
gorgeous pictures. Is that weird if I request you make me an album too? for my very own?
Hey! I took that picture of the grooms all the groomsmen down at the harbor! Woo Hoo!! :) I hope all is well with you and Chris.
So exciting!! Congrats and great pics!
Just a little suggestion....you should post the video of that AMAZING dance Chris did for you. My video of the event is sooo dark, otherwise I would have posted it on my blog. Aunt Darla
Post a Comment