Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Bag Tag

So Tami tagged me for this one, and I have yet to get around to it. But Chris is working tonight, so here goes! I think Chris will like this one the most, because he's always teasing me about my purse. I think he's scared to look in it. In fact I'm sure he is. If I ever say "it's in my purse," I get this look like, "please don't ask me to get it for you." So good thing he's not home while I do this one. :)

So here's what is in this picture. (And I'll also mention that this is after I cleaned it out last week. It would have a bunch more paper in it if I hadn't.)

1. Nine pens...all from the Marriott. I promise I don't mean to steal them. If it makes you feel better, when I'm at work and I need a pen, I usually reach for my purse!
2. My grocery list from shopping tonight. We're having fajitas for dinner tomorrow. Yummy!
3. My business cards
4. Two name tags for work. One with Atherton and one with Cahoon.
5. A box of matches...I have no idea where those came from.
6. One prescription bottle, one hand sanitizer bottle, one pamprin bottle, one Kyo-dophilus bottle, and one cortizone-10 tube. Weird? I know.
7. My old phone (as of yesterday!)
8. My big fatty wallet. (Actually what's funny. Is Tami who tagged me, was my roommate at BYU. She had this exact red wallet and I loved it so much I went and bought one for myself. It's been my favorite thing in the world ever since.)
9. One of my favorite pairs of earrings, my big red ones.
10. Loose change. You always need some nickels and pennies.
11. Mints (again "stolen" from work).
12. My checkbook, which ironcically enough is all out of checks. I need to get a new one out tonight. This was a good reminder since tomorrow we need to write our tithing checks.
13. Some receipts...please don't make me go through them all.
14. 5 sets of keys. One for work, two for my car, 2 for Chris' car. (I borrowed his set tonight because I couldn't find mine in my purse...well I guess I found them.)
15. Some notes I scribbled on a piece of paper while at work...about work. Very boring.
16. Some post-its that I wrote something on at work. Probably something important to do.
17. The Marriott's Spirit to Serve basic card....I need to carry it on me at all times. :)

So that's it. There are the contents of my purse. I hope you all enjoyed it. It was good for me to organize my purse again. It should probaby be a daily thing with me. When I'm at work I throw paper and sticky notes in my bag...haha. It's become such a habit that I can't kick. I end up throwing everything away when I get home. Weird...I know.

3 comments:

Sorensens said...

Wow Girl, if I ever need a pen I hope you are close by.
Have a great day.

Kevin said...

Nice! That is so funny you have the same organizer that I did (yes past tense) because I no longer use it. I go through phases of how I like to organize/plan my life. It changes every so often. You must be the go to girl at work for many essentials (i am always looking for a pen).

Happy Family said...

Why am I not surprised about all those contents? That is totally you.

Oh...the memories I have of carrying that spritit to serve card. And freaking out on inspection day and not knowing what happened to my card.