I have a silly and selfish reason to post just one more time for April. Does anyone have any idea why I'd want to do that? This is hard though, so don't worry if you're dumfounded and have absolutely no idea what I'm asking or doing for that matter. :)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
so you could have 16 posts for the month, just like last month? (do i get a prize if that's right?)
Is it because your birthday is April 16th and now you have 16 posts in April? :)
so that you have at least the same number of posts as last month.
So you'd have 16 posts in April since your birthday is April 16th?
Yay for Morgan and Heather! Yes my birthday is the 16th and I wanted it to say April (16) on my blog. :) Haha. When I noticed that it was 15 I was like...I gotta do one more! But I don't have anything to say! And I only had 15 minutes until the time would change to midnight at the east coast. I guess it wasn't that hard, you're all just that good. :) And yeah, I noticed that March was 16 too. That was a curve ball huh? :)
Dang! I was going to guess that but then I saw it had already been guessed, and as I scrolled down I saw you already answered... Oh well, at least in my mind I know I got it.
Oh geez! I had no idea! I should have guessed though. HEHE!
Post a Comment