So, last night was Neil Diamond. I love him, what a voice. My mom went to a Neil Diamond concert with my dad and they loved it. She even has the pink sweatshirt with his name across the front to prove it.
As great as Neil is, the contestants definitely disappointed me. I think Jason and Brooke need to go. I want the 2 Davids and Syesha left. David Cook is great, you can't argue that. But his personality hasn't won me over.
Little David though...love him. But then again I wanted Clay Aiken to win too. So I'm all for those heart felt, emotional powerhouses. And he's been keeping his eyes open lately! Good for you David!
We've been awaiting the results show tonight. I actually voted last night (even though I only got 2 votes in. Too many busy lines. I gave up after 10 minutes of that annoying busy sound.) Maybe next week I'll stay more committed.
So tonight we sat down to see the results at 7:30pm, um we got the Simpsons instead. We tried again at 8pm, nope no go again. Chris suggested I check online to make sure of the time. But I assured him it was 8:30pm. Um...no again. Finally at 9 I told him I was 100% sure it was on at 9pm. I should have just checked online. I have not missed a week, and I still can't ever get the results night right. :)
And can I just say that Paula made me laugh so hard last night. She freaked me out when I thought for a second that I missed the first round of songs! I looked at Chris like....did we miss round 1 already?? She definitely scared me. I would not do well if I missed half of the show! A very funny part of the night.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Idol on Fox review
Posted by Karly at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like the new blog look...except you spilled something on the background paper! :) ha ha
ps...you spelled "Idol" wrong darling! :)
LOL this is so funny. did you read my review of tuesday night too? it's almost the same as yours. come up to pasadena and we can watch the finale together :)
Post a Comment