Saturday, July 26, 2008

Raw Fish


I did it. I actually ate it.
Chris and my brother, Michael took me to Rip Tide a few weeks ago. My cute little cousins only ate cucumber rolls, but I gave in to the peer pressure and tried some sushi. It was a looong night with me holding my hand to my mouth after every bite, but I made it through.
Last week Heather gave me my 2nd dose. And I did it! A little nervous...but I still did it.

4 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Way to go Karly, I know the first time you eat raw fish, it is a little scary, but way to go. I was the same at first and now I loooooooooove it!

MamaT said...

I know how you feel...I had to hold my breath too when I first took the first bite of real sushi. Kevin LOVES it, and I am a good sport, in that I go and let him enjoy, while I get tempura or chicken bowl. It actually tastes quite delicious.

Lauren Maley said...

I have never had raw fish, I am terrified of it!! you give me a little bit of courage.

KRISTIN BELL said...

Gross! I will NEVER give in to Tanner's mockery... I can barely watch him eat it. I noticed you had a little yogurt Land back up ;) That a girl!