Sunday, July 27, 2008

When the boys are away the girls will play...

Heather dubbed this as GNO, and I'm sorry to admit I couldn't figure that one out for a little while.

Oh...Girls Night Out, yup, that's exactly what we did.

Dinner at Bad to the Bone - it's incredible.

Watching Veronica Mars at the Leavitt's - also incredible.

Here is half of our table, Heather and I used to work with Juan "Sonic" at Laguna Cliffs Marriott, now he's are favorite server at BTTB.


I love how Emily is still cutting her food during the picture, she wasn't wasting any time! (She came late and was STARVING!)


No comment. But love Heather's face.


And here it is, the TV show that brought us all together. We really went to play games, but they started watching this while they waited for Heather and I to get to the house. Then we were all hooked.


Heather all comfy, this was taken a few hours into the marathon.


Halfway through some girls decided to play games after all. They had a ton of fun...you know how I know? Because they were screaming the whole time!


I used to be sitting on the couch, but I had to move up closer because of all the screaming going on behind us. :)


This empty plate shows some evidence of cheesecake. Everyone cleared their plates.


And this my friends is the clock to prove how late we stayed up. But it didn't end there, we still went for another hour. But totally worth it. (I remember in college when 12:30am was still early. But now it's sooo late. Haha.)



We're still in the planning phases to finish the first season. Hopefully it's soon bcause I'm having dreams of solving cases and getting even with people from high school.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay, Veronica Mars is one of my most favorite shows ever! I watched it on TV from the very beginning and I was mad when they cancelled it. If they'd had it on a network other than UPN it might have had a chance. I miss it.

Shauna said...

Wow seriously! And here I thought I was the only closet Veronica Mars watcher :) It's good to know my secret shame is shared by others! Such a great show :)

Christa Jeanne said...

Karly, I've gotten soooo obsessed with this show!!! Like, it's so bad that I got up at 6:20 this morning and decided, sure, I have time to straighten my hair - but why, when I can squeeze in an episode of "Veronica Mars" before work? I can't wait to polish off Season 2 tonight - and I'm looking forward to more VM parties!