Thursday, January 24, 2008

For you all by popular demand

Those of you that are waiting for wedding pictures, don't get too excited. Because I don't have those yet. My sweet brother in law and his team took a million pictures, and I think it will take another week to upload them all and eventually burn me a cd. But I promise to share the goods when I get them.

Here are some of the honeymoon. I had been to Hawaii before, but it was incredible being there with Chris. We love honeymoons! I am in full support of 2 week long honeymoons on a little island!

This first picture is on New Year's Eve, we were staying in Newport. After a day at the mall (I told you it was an amazing honeymoon!) we came back and had dinner at the hotel, it was great!

We went to the Wax Museum, below is my favorite one of Chris' impressions. I look the same in all of mine, so I won't bore you with any. But you can see me at the other museum we went to, that's the world's largest man!

I hope you remembered what Chris looked like with hair, because this is our first day in Hawaii and he's shaving it off! He talked about buzzing it right before the wedding, he about gave me a heart attack. So the second we got to Hawaii, off it came!

So here is the handsome husband with no hair, I love it! This is our balcony at the hotel, what a view huh?! I miss it!!



Chris also decided to not shave the entire honeymoon. So here is a week into it. Also displaying a lovely ice cold coconut drink...but don't be fooled. That's straight coconut juice (I wouldn't even call it juice), and it wasn't good at all! He drank my delicious smoothie the whole time.


We both got fake tatoos from one of the villages at the Polynesian Cultural Center. So here we are showing them off.

So there's a taste of our honeymoon adventure. We went from Dana Point to, LA, Newport, Hawaii, LA again, St. George, Salt Lake, St. George again, then back home to Dana Point. What a trip!

6 comments:

Megan said...

hurray! it looks like you guys had so much fun!!

Megan said...

ps: you look so cute and TAN!!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Oh how much fun!! It was so good to see your Kar, you look amazing! You two are a beautiful couple! CONGRATS! I can't wait to see you again!

Mollie said...

Yea! I saw your blog on Laura's blog, I am so excited! You guys are so cute! Isn't being married so much fun? I love it!

KRISTIN BELL said...

Yay for Hawaii!! I love the world's biggest man pic!!! So cute. I totally agree that coconut juice is NASTY!! I was very unpleasantly surprised by that too.

lyndsey said...

karly!!! i found your blog on laura's blog and i was so excited!!! looks like you guys are so happy...congratulations. please post wedding pictures soon (i was so sad we couldn't go to your reception...we were still in utah :( but i want to see the pics!)