Saturday, January 26, 2008

My blog and decisions

For those of you that have been with me from the beginning (which is oh, a couple days ago?) might have noticed that I have changed the colors of this blog about 7 times. How do you make up your mind? I'm horrible at making small decisions like this anyway. Big decisions like where to work or who to marry, sure no problem. But small decisions like what kind of dessert I want, what flavor of Golden Spoon I'll eat tonight, or what color to have my blog...I just can't do it! So I've come to a few conclusions. I'm not going to ask everyone what their favorites have been, because trust me, it will make it worse. I'll listen to everyone's advice and then just keep switching. Haha. So I've decided to live with my problem, accept it and embrace it. I don't HAVE to decide on just one. When I see someone else's blog and colors that I like better, I'll just change mine again, and I'm okay with that. :) So here's to never knowing what color my blog will be the next time you check it!
PS. how do some of you get pictures on the title part of the blog, and cute graphics and writing? Do you have to use another website that lets you change it? Because I love some of the different stuff I've seen! There's a world of possibilities out there for making mine cute, so educate me!

3 comments:

Cara Rigby said...

The templates that are available aren't really that cute, which is really a bummer! Wish that I could help you though, I'm a total airhead when it comes to computer stuff. Laurens sister Sarah did mine (and kristin's before she tried to do it herself! he he he) and I'm sure she could help :)

Spencer & Cara said...

Hey, I'm an old friend of Chris's, I came across your guys blog when Tanner (Kristin's husbands) little brother told me to go to their blog to see their cute little baby girl. I just set up my own blog, so if you go to pyzam.com they have a ton of blog templates you can choose and its really easy to add to your own. So there you go! Oh and congrats on the marriage!

EJ said...

You love Golden Spoon too?! Ah, I adore that place!!! So, what flavor DO you usually get? I'm usually a raspberry/vanilla/chocolate with Gummy Bears type, but every once in a while I switch it up. Their's is the most important frequent flier card I've got! I know what you mean about agonizing over those small decisions...