I think it's a tradition to go to the Cheesecake Factory every time our group gets together. We each had engagement dinners there, birthday dinners, reunion dinners.... I love, love the Cheesecake Factory.
Erin is back visiting from New York, so we all got together once again at the Cheesecake Factory. Here are some pics!
After dinner Heather, Holly (Heather's sister) and Debbie came over for a movie and of course we ate Golden Spoon. A perfect ending to a perfect night.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
The Cheesecake Factory
Posted by Karly at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the Cheesecake Factory MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm. Anyway just had to say your comment about the pickle is the best I've seen yet from that post, Hilarious. Thanks for sharing
That was so much fun! We definitely need to get all the girls together again. It was so fun seeing you (twice!) this weekend, Karly!
Post a Comment