Wednesday, April 23, 2008

See Heather's Blog

I decided that Heather told this story so much better than I would. So here's the link to check it out. Here is the funny story from my bday dinner that I left out. And now you can also see what is so very funny to everyone that comes over... http://hizzeather.blogspot.com/2008/04/birthday-dinner-for-karly.html

5 comments:

Happy Family said...

Karly, that thing is a monster. being that close to the tv must make you feel like you are in the movie!

It is just so funny to see it in that bedroom! Is there any room to walk?

Hizzeather said...

ha ha... Thanks for the shout out! :)
Funniest night ever!

Sorensens said...

That was pretty funny, Ken would just love the TV like that, but there is no way I would let him.
OH, and I really like you bedspread in your room.

Lisa said...

that's funny. it's huge! Why don't you just sell it and buy a normal sized tv and maybe make a little money off it?

Happy Family said...

Oh my gosh Karly. that was so stinking funny. That tv is huge and looks even bigger in your room!