I received a threatening phone call of which we will not name names. But I have to tell you, if you had heard the phone call from Heather, you would post some pictures up too. She pretty much forced my hand.
And since I am alone tonight while Chris works, I had to use the mirrors in my house to help me get a good shot. Don't laugh, just be grateful that I posted pictures so soon. :) I was planning on waiting a few months. Thanks a lot Heather.
So here I am with a really worried look on my face. What did I just do??
I know the flash is big in ths one, I tried to touch up the photo as much as I could. But it as one of the better pictures of me, so I'm using it anyway. :)
Don't mind the extra picture of me in the background, I told you I had to use the mirrors. :)
Okay, I better push "publish post" before I change my mind about this post. Thanks for the moral support in this new adventure!!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
MY HAIR!!!
Posted by Karly at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love it! I don't know why you don't, it just takes some time to get used to seeing yourself like that. I just did bangs again too and it took awhile. You look very very very cute. I had a weird dream last night that Tyler and I came to visit you. Kind of random.
Hey! They are great! I have to admit that it is REALLY DIFFERENT and I'm glad you warned us because I might not recognize ya! You were casual-california-Karly and now you're hip-trendy-Karly. You look like a super-fashionable chick now...I expect you to only wear couture and 5-inch heels from now on! :)
I really do love them! How fun! Now I want to change my hair!
Thanks for posting pictures! I'm so glad I "threatened" you! :)
ps...I love the new blog look...it goes perfectly with your new edgy look! :)
OOO! Sassy!
I love the bangs, Karly! And having seen them in person now, too, I must say that they aren't THAT short. It's such a cute look on you!!! Enjoy it - my hair's way too curly to ever have bangs. I tried it once, in elementary school... and subsequently burned all photographic evidence of those years. Okay, not really... but not a pretty site!
Your hair is super cute!!! I think it makes you look more mature...IN a good way of course! You do look like you stepped off of America's Next Top Model!!
....bangs... that is all i have to say ;)... but really after all the drama it took me to get rid of my 80's bangs (right before college)...i am so afraid to go back..i did get some "fringe" cut (long, side bangs if you will) and i liked it. The modern bangs are great!
You look great Karly! Very European! Cutting bangs is a very brave thing to do - way to go! And the results really do look good!
Cute, cute, cute. The resemblance you have to your mom shows more with this hair style....and I thought it was marriage that was agreeing with you.....jk, you look great.
Post a Comment